Our clients expect the brightest and best consultants from Curzon & Company. As a member of the Curzon team, you can expect a fast-paced, demanding and varied role. You’ll work with clients across a range of industries, and as you move from engagement to engagement, you’ll learn a lot from both your colleagues and your clients.
Here at Curzon, we work hard, have fun, and are proud of what we do, how we do it and the tangible results that follow. Our regular off-site gatherings provide the opportunity to review projects and share experience, and our training programme is designed to enhance skills and stimulate progression at all levels.
Interested in working for us? We expect our consultants to have a naturally inquisitive mindset, an approach to problem-solving that blends pragmatism with innovation, strong commercial acumen and, most importantly, deep reserves of enthusiasm and energy. If this sounds like you, take a look at our recruitment criteria below and then send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR CONSULTANT CRITERIA:
- Strong investigative, analytical and quantitative skills; a critical thinker
- A bias for initiative-taking, action and results delivery
- Demonstrable commercial expertise gained in a practitioner environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication; persuasive and logical
- A natural leader capable of winning trust quickly
- A team player
- Positive, confident, poise under pressure, gravitas
- Good first degree from a top tier university (2:1 or above; MBA a plus)
- Multi-lingual skills are a plus and/or experience working overseas
- Happy to travel and work at client locations in the UK and internationally
We are currently recruiting for Management consultants at both consultant and senior consultant levels. Click here to download the full job specification.
Interested? Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Please note applicants must hold full rights to live and work in the UK.