Terms of Usage:
The term ‘Curzon & Company’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Curzon & Company LLP, whose registered office is 19 Berkeley Street, London, W1J 8ED, United Kingdom, and whose registration number is OC305663. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of all pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The contents of all pages on this website may be subject to copyright, and Curzon & Company LLP should be identified as the author of all such material unless specified otherwise.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website may provide links to other websites. These links do not signify that we endorse the website(s). Such links have been provided for your convenience. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Curzon & Company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Whilst we do not ask for any personal information whilst you are browsing or using our website, we do utilise tools or systems that may capture information relating to your visit(s). These are detailed as follows. Should you disagree with any of the information contained within, please do not continue to use our website.
We won’t use our website or social media platforms to collect any personal information (such as your name, telephone number, email address) without your explicit consent to provide it to us. Cookies cannot capture this information.
The cookies used by Google Analytics does track your Internet Protocol (IP) address. Every computer and device connected to the internet is assigned an IP address. IP addresses are usually assigned in country-based blocks and can often be used to identify the country, state and city from which a computer is connecting to the Internet. Because IP addresses need to be used by websites in order for the Internet to function, website owners have access to the IP addresses of their visitors regardless of whether or not they use Google Analytics. Google Analytics uses IP addresses to provide and protect the security of the service, and to give website owners a sense of where in the world their visitors come from (also known as “IP geolocation”). Google Analytics does not share actual IP address information with Google Analytics customers.
Should you wish to opt out of Google Analytics, you can do so here.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. If you choose to click any such link, you are leaving our website and should therefore note that we do not have control over that website. Any such website is not governed by this privacy statement, and we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information provided whilst visiting any other websites. Please refer to the privacy statement of the website in question.